Writer's Platforms Like Squidoo
If you like to write about the things you love and would like to make money doing it, joining a writer's platform online is the way to go.
A lot of you know that I like to write on Squidoo because it's a great place to express myself. There are other platforms similar to Squidoo that you can join and earn money from your writing.
Here is a list:
1. Hubpages- Hubpages is a good one with a high authority that can help your article rank faster on search engines. But like Squidoo, they have been penalized by Google for having spam articles created from members on their platform, so Hubpages rules has been changing. So what you do today can be against
their rules tomorrow. Google Page Rank- 6
2. Zujava- A member from Squidoo created this platform and it seems promising and the platform is growing. Started in 2012. Google Page Rank- 3
3. Wizzley- I heard writers are making good money with this platform through Amazon/eBay sales. Google Page Rank- 3
4. Infobarrel- This writer's platform has been around for awhile with a lot of articles written by members. They pay through Google AdSense. Google Page Rank- 4
5. Sirgo- I just recently heard about this website but the graphics on there needs a lot of work. Many Squidoo members writes on this new platform. Google Page Rank- 2
6. Bubblews- Bubblews is another platform I've seen Squidoo members use. I don't know too much about them but I heard members has been getting paid. Google Page Rank-2
7. Seekyt- Seekyt was created by a member from Hubpages. You can use your own Google AdSense id and Amazon Affilate code which is good because that's more money in your own pocket! Google Page Rank- 4
Like with all writing platforms, it comes with rules to follow. Also, rules are always changing. I believe writing platforms are good to get your writing out on the internet much more quickly if you're new to earning money online but I do suggest to create your own blog and use platforms for backlinks, don't put all your focus on writer's websites.
I've seen many writers articles get locked due to platforms changing their rules. This can be frustrating but to abide by the internet growing and their rules changing constantly, owners of the websites must follow search engines rules or suffer losing rankings.
Currently Squidoo is changing up their rules- which seems like every week! But I know it's all for good reason and I noticed more traffic is coming from search engines with my articles since Squidoo started cleaning up their website.
The change is a bit overwhelming but I have faith that Squidoo knows what they're doing and will bounce back from getting penalized by Google.
Any other writer's platforms you've used?
12/5/2013 04:47:44 am
Nice post. I have posted like 3 posts on Seekyt leaving the liink benefit apart they have generates likes, comments & traffic on my site. But in the above list I think only 2 sites alow followw linnks. Seekyt & Infobarrel. Might be zujava is also offering.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge