SurveySavvy.com is an online survey panel company that pays you for your opinions about different products from advertisers.
SurveySavvy.com company started back in 1999 with Luth Research, and unlike other survey companies that only rewards you for completing surveys, SurveySavvy.com pays you also for referring new members to their website. So that doubles the way of making money with them!
Their surveys range from $1-$50 depending on the length of their surveys.
Also if you don't qualify for one of their surveys, you're still enter into their monthly drawings to win $10 that goes towards your account. (I won this drawing once since I've been a member)
There is no confusing point system with SurveySavvy.com, so you'll know exactly how much you'll get paid for each completed survey. Also no payout limit, meaning, if you've only have a dollar in your account, you can still cash out anytime. Payments are made by check only, and you're paid within a month of cashing out.
1. Easy to qualify for most of their surveys. I qualify with about 65% of their surveys which is pretty good.
2. They offer quite a bit of high paying surveys.
3. They have an helpful staff on Facebook if you have questions.
4. I never had technical problems with any of their surveys.
5. Always paid in a timely manner.
6. No payout limit.
7. I receive products to test from home.
1. Payments are only made by check, which causes you to have to wait for it by mail. (Takes up to a month to
2. I only receive about 6 or 7 surveys from them a month.
Overall SurveySavvy.com is a good survey panel company. I give them a rating 4 out of 5.
So sign up today!
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge