Being a mother of two is very expensive and I'm always trying to find ways to save money. I don't cut out things I really enjoy, I just spend money smart and wisely.
I've noticed joining Money Saving Websites really helps me save money, so the money I have left over can go towards bills.
Below I've provided websites you can join to help you save money in your household.
1. Shermans Travel Newsletter- When you sign up with Shermans Travel Newsletter, you can save up to 70% on travel and vacation destination. This website is prefect to sign up for since traveling season is upon us.
2. Kellogg's Family Rewards- Join Kellogg's Family Rewards where you can enter codes, collect points, and earn awesome rewards and family fun!
3. Spring Healthy Samples- Do you like getting samples? Sign up for Spring Healthy Samples newsletter and receive FREE Spring sample offers in your inbox weekly.
4. Everyday Family- With Everyday Family, you get different free baby samples, offers and coupons from name brand companies.
5. Her Makeup Samples- Calling All Makeup Junkies! Join Her Makeup Samples to get free makeup samples, hair and beauty samples.
6. Saving Star- No clipping or printing coupons. Coupons are loaded up on your rewards cards from your local grocery store.
7. Zen Deals- ZenDeals offers verified coupons to help online shoppers save time and money so they can live better.
8. Movie Pass- For a low monthly fee, start seeing movies at all of your favorite theaters.
9. Thredup- Receive 20% off your first order on top brands.
You don't have to sacrifice the things you enjoy, just search online to see if you can find coupons to save money.
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge