Have you ever wonder how people get free products sent to them to review on their blog?
I'm currently a product review blogger on ProductReviewMom.com and receive products for free from many different companies.
People search for reviews on many different products everyday online and you can become the go to place for product reviews.
So you're wondering, how can you start getting free products? Below I'll list some companies you can sign up and get started.
1. BzzAgent- This is a great word of mouth marketing company to join to get free products. The more products you review, the higher your score and chances in getting more products to test and share your opinions to your readers.
2. Smiley360- Just like BzzAgent it is a word of mouth marketing company that you receive products for reviews. The more reviews you do, the better your chances of getting into new missions to receive free products.
3. Tomoson- With Tomoson, you apply with different companies looking for bloggers to review their products. You must have descent amount of traffic going to your blog and have a social network to be successful at getting approved with different companies.
4. ExpoTV- With ExpoTv, you must have a web cam because you'll review free products to review through web cam only. You can still share your product review on your blog.
5. Swaggable- Swaggable is another word of mouth marketing company that you'll receive free products to review and you can share about the products to your readers and social networks.
6. Influenster- Influenster is another word of mouth marketing company that sends you boxes of different products to review and do different task like, do a blog post about the products, share information about the products on social networks, join the products fan pages on social networks, etc.
If your blog already receives traffic and have a good presences on social networks, you can contact companies directly and request samples to review on your blog.
Also, if your product review blog have a good ranking with search engines like Google, companies will start taking notice and will start contacting you directly to review their products on your blog.
I hope you find these tips helpful! If you know of any companies that offers free products for reviews not listed here, please let me know in the comments section. And make sure to visit my post if you like to get paid for product testing.
Leave a Reply.
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge