The other day I was visiting another online marketer's website and seen she created a post about 30 Things You Didn’t Know About Me and I thought that was pretty cool to let her readers know more about her so I decided to do the same.
Here are 30 Things About Me:
1. I was named after my Grandmother. My name came from where she was born, Louisiana. How to pronounce my name is (Lou-why-da). Everybody always gets my name wrong so now I just go by the nickname Lou.
2. My favorite colors are gray and black.
3. I'm a Virgo.
4. I'm a reality show junky! My favorite shows are The Real House Wives of Atlanta, Love and Hip Hop, America's Next Top Model, Bad Girls Club, The Celebrity Apprentice, RuPaul's Drag Race, and more. I love shows full of trashy drama! LOL!
5. I was born and raised in California, Bay Area. I really miss it there.
6. I love buying my clothes from New York & Company. That's pretty much all I wear.
7. I love wearing makeup. I don't walk out my house without it. My favorite brands are Lancôme, MAC, Fashion Fair, and Sephora. I use some store brands like Revlon and Cover Girl.
8. I love to travel to new places I've never visited before. I try to each year travel to a new place. Just recently I went to Daytona Beach for the first time and loved it! I'm already making plans to go back.
9. My favorite foods are Mexican, American, and Japanese.
10. Back in the day I was an artist drawing landscapes and self portraits. I stopped drawing once I stopped going to college but hope to start up again someday.
11. I'm a conservative.
12. My first job was at Hollywood Video. I hated that job!
13. My first car was a 1994 Toyota Corolla that was my mom's. You couldn't tell me nothing, I thought I was cool in that car!
14. I have 4 siblings, 3 brothers and 1 sister. I'm the oldest and coolest..lol!
15. I became a Affiliate Marketer back in 2008 when I joined Cashcrate. I'm thankful for that company because it has opened doors for me to learn ways to earn extra money from home.
16. I'm a animal lover. I had several pets when I was little like, guinea pigs, rats, a cat, dogs, fish, lizards, turtles, hermit crabs, and birds.
17. I always wanted to be a Graphic Designer when I got older and I did go to college for it but didn't finish pursuing it. I hope to one day go back and learn because Graphic Design field is booming right now.
18. I'm addicted to Starbucks. My favorite drinks are the Green Tea Frap and Passion Fruit Ice Tea.
19. A couple of years back, I took on a journey to have natural hair. What I did was cut all my relaxed hair off and let my natural hair grow. It was a hard journey but I'm very pleased I did it. People now always stop me in public about how good my hair looks.
20. I'm very family oriented. If I'm not working, I'm always with my family.
21. My favorite types of movies are dramas, comedies, and documentaries.
22. I've never had a speeding or parking ticket ever. (Knocks on wood)
23. I met Donald Trump in person and believe it or not, his hair is actually real!
24. I've been working at a Political Business Consulting for a well known person in politics for over 5 years. (I won't say who he is)
25. I'm always on Facebook and Instagram.
26. I love to spoil my daughters since I was spoiled when I was a child.
27. When I was younger, I had a hobby of collecting a Sanrio character called Keroppi. I don't have the collection anymore but I still love that frog!
28. I love helping people in need.
29. I'm a Christian.
30. I have a sweet tooth but I don't like eating chocolates.
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge