Social media is now playing a key role behind many business's success. Facebook, the world’s most popular social networking site, is now also working as a business growth stimulator. Facebook can help promote your own business by creating a page for it and earning revenue from it. However, you have to create a fan base for your business in the beginning. Some people also make money by liking Facebook pages though the money earned in this way is not substantial. So, making money from Facebook is not a myth; instead, it is a reality. Given below are certain ways that you can espouse to make money from Facebook:
1) Writing blogs and sharing the posts on Facebook: You can write blog posts about your business and share them on your profile page on a daily or regular basis and if people start clicking on the ads besides the posts, you will start earning money. When people come to know about your blog or site via FB, they start
buying your products. Therefore, you make money. If you have a home-based business, you can advertise about it on FB and look for manpower to expand it. When people start joining your team, it definitely helps your business to flourish.
2) Creating landing pages within Facebook: Earlier, landing pages referred to the selected pages of a website which helped attract visitors and enhanced lead generation. With the advent of the latest web technologies, you can make a landing page in
the form of an app (earlier known as ‘tab’) on the FB page of your business. In this way, you switch your product page into a tool which can be easily converted into cash by gathering useful details that assist you in getting linked with the fans even beyond FB.
However, you can’t create a default landing page on FB since it is not allowed in their Timeline feature. You can only add an app from a link offered on the TL.
For creating a landing page in FB, you can make use of a
third party app design tool. You can also do it without this tool, though there may be some snags.
You will need servers that are compatible with Facebook interfaces for keeping useful information like email ids that will be procured by the landing page, coding capabilities, and time as
well. A third party application design tool can make this task easy and that too, in a cost-efficient manner.
Few important points to remember
If you want to make money from Facebook, you ought to remember the following points thoroughly:
1) Keep the appearance of your page simple and professional
2) Use appropriate images
3) Use powerful and attention-grabbing headers for your blog posts
4) Create a list of things you are providing
5) If possible, add testimonials, videos, and drop-down menus
6) Use your posts to engage your fans
Landing page is important for every form of business.
When you use it in Facebook, it works as a blend of email marketing and social media. In addition, it enhances the value of your brand.
Author bio: Sidney has interest in blogging on topics like social media marketing, search engine optimization, debt, bankruptcy,
credit card, fast personal loans online and any legal topics.
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge