Hey everyone! I wanted to make sure to wish all my fans and followers to have a Happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for and wanted to list them:
1. I'm thankful for being able to maintain two blogs, full time job, and taking care of my daughters. It's hard work but I love every minute of it!
2. I'm thankful for the new partners I teamed up with this year to be able to show you guys companies looking for people who'd like to earn some extra money by completing free paid surveys, focus groups, and clinical trials. Without them, I wouldn't be able to help so many people all over the world looking to work from home without investing anything.
3. I'm thankful for eBay mentioning me in their article about how people can get free products to test from Big Brand Companies.
4. I'm thankful for the money I've earned this year through blogging, affiliate marketing, Squidoo, paid surveys, and focus groups. This year has been my biggest earning year to date!
5. I'm thankful to still be able to use Squidoo as a platform to earn money and help bring traffic to my blogs. This year, they've locked a lot of people's accounts and I happen to be the lucky one that account is still active.
6. I'm thankful for my significant other being so supportive of my online business ventures. He believed in me right from the start.
7. I'm thankful for all the free products companies have sent me to test and review on ProductReviewMom.com. It really helped me learn about up and coming products that is worth sharing to my readers.
8. I'm thankful for being able to interview with Dr. Oz, "The Good Life" magazine about women earning extra money doing the things they love. You'll see my interview in Feb. premiere issue. I'm so excited about my first time being in a magazine! Make sure to pick up the issue!
9. I'm thankful for all my guest writers that share their knowledge of ways to make money from home, save money, start a business, etc. They've really helped me when I'm too caught up to create a blog post. Also thanks to my web designer Debbie for a job well done designing my work from home blog.
10. The most important thing I'm grateful for is.......YOU!!!!!! If it wasn't for my readers, I probably would've quit blogging years ago. I've been helping people make extra money for the past 5 years and all the thankful emails from you really makes me happy that I made a difference in your lives. This always encourge me to keep going. I hope to expand my brand further for years to come and hope to start meeting some of my readers in person.
What are you thankful for?
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, blogger, and full time working mom at a Business Consulting Firm.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home on the internet free to supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge