Have you purchased or leased a new vehicle in the past 2 years? If so, SurveySavvy would like to hear from you by taking their latest survey. You may be paid for your time and opinions. To get started, click here.
If you haven't purchased or leased a car but know someone that did, please pass this blog post along to them. Thanks!
Have you ever wonder how people get free products sent to them to review on their blog?
I'm currently a product review blogger on ProductReviewMom.com and receive products for free from many different companies.
People search for reviews on many different products everyday online and you can become the go to place for product reviews.
So you're wondering, how can you start getting free products? Below I'll list some companies you can sign up and get started.
1. BzzAgent- This is a great word of mouth marketing company to join to get free products. The more products you review, the higher your score and chances in getting more products to test and share your opinions to your readers.
2. Smiley360- Just like BzzAgent it is a word of mouth marketing company that you receive products for reviews. The more reviews you do, the better your chances of getting into new missions to receive free products.
3. Tomoson- With Tomoson, you apply with different companies looking for bloggers to review their products. You must have descent amount of traffic going to your blog and have a social network to be successful at getting approved with different companies.
4. ExpoTV- With ExpoTv, you must have a web cam because you'll review free products to review through web cam only. You can still share your product review on your blog.
5. Swaggable- Swaggable is another word of mouth marketing company that you'll receive free products to review and you can share about the products to your readers and social networks.
6. Influenster- Influenster is another word of mouth marketing company that sends you boxes of different products to review and do different task like, do a blog post about the products, share information about the products on social networks, join the products fan pages on social networks, etc.
If your blog already receives traffic and have a good presences on social networks, you can contact companies directly and request samples to review on your blog.
Also, if your product review blog have a good ranking with search engines like Google, companies will start taking notice and will start contacting you directly to review their products on your blog.
I hope you find these tips helpful! If you know of any companies that offers free products for reviews not listed here, please let me know in the comments section. And make sure to visit my post if you like to get paid for product testing.
Running an eBay business is a fantastic way to make a little money in your spare time, however managing it successfully isn’t as simple as uploading some item descriptions and waiting for the bids to come in: if you want to maximise your profits you need to think like a professional retailer.
Use Images: if you don’t, you’ll be deterring a great many buyers. If you can’t see why, put yourself in the buyer’s shoes. Would you buy something you couldn’t see? Considering the ease at which anyone can begin selling on eBay, if you can’t see the item in question, would you even be sure it existed?
However, you need to think about more than just an image: aim for the best quality picture you can and ideally, show the item from a number of different angles.
Don’t Just Use PayPal: Although it is the most used payment method on eBay, not everyone has a PayPal account or wishes to make transactions by this means.
Offering a wider variety of payment options not only makes you look more professional, it also means you’re able to attract bids from a larger spectrum of shoppers.
Think Positive: positive feedback is key. The more of it you can boast, the more confidence buyers will have in you and the more (and higher) bids you will attract.
It’s advisable to begin selling only small items in order to build your feedback rating, before starting to sell large and expensive goods.
Package Properly: if you want to give off the impression of a professional outlet, you need to ensure you pack all your goods properly – nobody’s going to be impressed if their antique figurine arrives in two pieces.
Invest in cardboard boxes of varying sizes and plenty of bubble wrap rolls. If you ever run out of bubble wrap, scrunched up newspaper provides a reasonable alternative but it by no means offers the same professional image.
Be Reliable: choose a method of shipping that not only offers clear and fair pricing but that is also trustworthy and reliable. Remember that if your carrier slips up, it will be you that suffers the repercussions.
It’s also worth overestimating your shipping time. If you overestimate and your goods arrive ahead of schedule, your customers will be impressed. If you underestimate and the items arrive late, they won’t be.
Do Your Research: before putting goods up for sale, ensure to check how much they’re selling for elsewhere. If you put your goods up for sale at too high a price, you won’t receive any bids. Price them too low and you may be selling yourself short.
Written by Amy Fowler on behalf of UK Packaging, suppliers of cardboard boxes and bubble wrap rolls.
Good Morning Everyone! If you enjoy saving money, check out these companies below that offers ways to save money! Enjoy!
1. Cashback Moms- Get paid to take surveys at Cashback Moms. Plus get free samples, coupons, sweepstakes, dining coupons and more!
2. Blood Sweat and Cheers- Free daily email that finds the most fun and active stuff to do with friends.
3. Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter- Join 10 million savvy travellers and get the Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter and receive savings of up to 70% on Vacations, Cruises, Airfare and more.
4. Amazon Local- Save up to 75% on local restaurants, spas, entertainment, and more. Subscribe and we'll send you amazing deals.
5. GoFreebies- Has hundreds of links to free stuff online.
6. MyPoints- Earn points to redeem for gift cards from over 75 top retailers, restaurants and travel partners.
7. Ebates- Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. Currently they offer cash back at over 1500 stores.
8. Everyday Family- Full Registration offers users a number of different free baby samples, offers and coupons from name brand advertisers.
9. Quality Health Survey- Be heard, take their health survey!
10. Care.com- Register for FREE and find the best child care including babysitters, nannies, day care centers, back up care and after school care.
Hey everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your week so far! It has been a busy week for me, but so far, so good.
I was contacted through email yesterday that several survey panel companies are in need of fresh new faces to give opinions on different products and topics. Here is a list:
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, blogger, and full time working mom at a Business Consulting Firm.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home on the internet free to supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge