On my lunch break today at work, I decided to go home and found on my door a tag from UPS that I received a package and they left it at my leasing office. I thought it was going to be a product test I've been waiting for but no, it's a gift from L'OREAL for doing a survey with them back in June or July.
After looking inside the package I just can't believe my eyes all the great products L'OREAL gave me for free and they're expensive full size products at that! If you're not a panelist with L'Oreal you're really missing out!
Here is what I got:
1. Lancôme Visionnaire- Amazon price $119.99
2. KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner- Amazon price $24.47
3. Lancôme Color Design- Amazon price $28.99
4. Lancôme Artliner- Amazon price $24.50
5. Lancôme Savon Fraichelle- Amazon price $34.95
6. KIEL'S Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser- Amazon price $24.99
7. VICHY Sunscreen Lotion- Amazon price $34.84
8. Lancôme Hypnose Star- Amazon price $32.00
Total price- $324.73 of FREE BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!
If you'd like to also be a panelist with L'OREAL, click here.
I can't wait to start using my free products and I just may start writing reviews about them on my other blog!
Click here to join other product testing companies.
Have a great weekend!!!!
Enjoy saving money? Well check out these below!
1. Cashback Moms- Get paid to take surveys at Cashback Moms. Plus get free samples, coupons, sweepstakes, dining coupons and more!
2. GoFreebies- Hundreds of links to free stuff online.
3. Care.com- Register for FREE and find the best child care including babysitters, nannies, day care centers, back up care and after school care.
4. Shopper's Voice Survey- Complete the survey and receive exclusive money-saving coupons, free product samples, and other special offers by mail and email. Plus, you will also be instantly entered into the Grand Prize draw for $15,000 cash.
5. Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter- Join 10 million savvy travelers and get the Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter and receive savings of up to 70% on Vacations, Cruises, Airfare and more.
6. Amazon Local- Save up to 75% on local restaurants, spas, entertainment, and more. Subscribe to Amazon Local and we'll send you amazing deals.
7. Freester Coupons- Start saving $100’s every month on name brand products and services for groceries, movies, dining traveling and more.
You often overhear people moaning about social media and the way it is ruining their lives, well that is a matter of opinion. Surely if they felt that way, they could just steer well clear of this modern phenomenon? But in some respects, you can kind of feel their pain as social media appears to be popping up absolutely everywhere nowadays. Would you be surprised to learn that these platforms are not only a lot of fun, but that they can also help you to save some cash as well? It is a fact and this article will give you an insight into how you can use social media to boost your finances!
OMG I'm just so happy to find out that eBay Deals has featured me on their blog! Blog topic is about "How to Score Free Products From Your Favorite Brands", and they included my product testing blog post as well as my Product Testing article on Squidoo.
I didn't know they had featured me until today when I started noticing traffic coming from their blog.
What a great way to start my weekend and to know that a big company like eBay would feature little ol' me on their blog post! It's truly an honor!
Make sure to visit their blog, it features a lot of good information on how to save money and deals.
You all have a fun and safe weekend!
We are halfway through the summer, and your children may be getting a little bored with all of their free time. There is only so much that you can do to entertain them at your home, but there are some great ways that you can get away from it all and still get some money in your bank account! Many parents have to work 40 or more hours each week to stay afloat, and this can also put a
strain on your time. Here are four great tips to make some extra money while you are home to help supplement your vacation fund.
If you're like me, you love to save money! With me being able to save money, I'm able to put money to the side and also have money to take vacations.
Check out these offers and start saving money today!
1. GoFreebies- Hundreds of links to free stuff online.
2. Care.com- Register for FREE and find the best child care including babysitters, nannies, day care centers, back up care and after school care.
3. Puritan's Pride- Join their Insider List to get exclusive specials and savings on all Puritan's Pride products.
4. LaLaLoot- At LaLaLoot, you can win cash prizes everyday and it's FREE to play!
5. Everyday Family- When you register, you'll get a number of different free baby samples, offers and coupons from name brand advertisers.
6. Swagbucks- Join Swagbucks and earn 1,000s of free prizes, for doing the things you do every day.
7. Saving Star- Introducing a new way to save on groceries! Nothing to clip. Nothing to print!
8. Summer Healthy Samples- Get free sample offers weekly for Summer!
Founded in 2002, QuickRewards.net is a rewards program like no
What Makes Them Different:
- No minimum required to cash out and PayPal payments are processed daily
- Cash out at any time, as often as you’d like
- Fast, personal customer service
- Optional “Big Buddy” program matches you up with a veteran member to help you start earning fast!
How to Earn:
- Shopping (competitive cashback rates; shop today and get paid cashback via PayPal within a week)
- Completing surveys (daily surveys and additional targeted surveys)
- Reading emails
- Performing searches
- Visiting websites
- Watching videos
- Playing games
- Trying new products
- Signing up for newsletters
- Entering contests
Cash out For:
- Cash back via PayPal (with no minimum required to cash out and be paid within 48 hours)
- Electronic gift cards, including Amazon and eBay
- 50 physical gift cards to choose from (mailed weekly) including:
- Disney - CVS - Target - Walmart
- Kohl’s - ToysRUs - Sears - Home Depot - Regal Theater Group / United Artists - and more!
To get started, click here.
Sign up for Plink and earn great rewards from iTunes, Starbucks, Amazon, Wal-Mart and more when you dine and shop offline! To get started, click here.
Holidays are expensive, particularly if you fancy travelling to some far-flung destination on the other side of the world. There are various ways to pay for a dream holiday. You could save up for a year or more or even take out a low cost credit card if you don't mind having a huge debt hanging over your head for a couple of years. But before you give up on the idea of travel because of the cost involved, it is worth mentioning that there is another way to finance travel. Yes, you could do what a lot of other web savvy individuals have done in the last few years: start a travel blog and use it to earn money.
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge