You know me, I'm always on the hunt to find different ways to make extra money. So when I find new money making opportunities, I make sure to share it with you all.
Last week, Raise.com contacted me to join their current campaign over on my other blog called Give Yourself a Raise. Since I've never heard of them before, I went on their website to take a look.
Have you ever had unwanted gift cards and never knew what to do with them?
Well Raise.com is a marketplace where you can sell your gift cards and also purchase discounted gift cards.
Here's how Raise.com works,
The Holiday Season is here and guess what that means....SHOPPING!
You know what would be nice? Getting paid to shop. Well you actually can!
Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. Currently they offer cash back at over 1500 stores!
Online stores pays Ebates a commission when you shop their stores and Ebates splits the commission with you!
So start saving on your holiday shopping and have more money in your pockets! Sign up today!
Good Morning Everyone! If you enjoy saving money, check out these companies below that offers ways to save money! Enjoy!
1. Cashback Moms- Get paid to take surveys at Cashback Moms. Plus get free samples, coupons, sweepstakes, dining coupons and more!
2. Blood Sweat and Cheers- Free daily email that finds the most fun and active stuff to do with friends.
3. Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter- Join 10 million savvy travellers and get the Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter and receive savings of up to 70% on Vacations, Cruises, Airfare and more.
4. Amazon Local- Save up to 75% on local restaurants, spas, entertainment, and more. Subscribe and we'll send you amazing deals.
5. GoFreebies- Has hundreds of links to free stuff online.
6. MyPoints- Earn points to redeem for gift cards from over 75 top retailers, restaurants and travel partners.
7. Ebates- Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. Currently they offer cash back at over 1500 stores.
8. Everyday Family- Full Registration offers users a number of different free baby samples, offers and coupons from name brand advertisers.
9. Quality Health Survey- Be heard, take their health survey!
10. Care.com- Register for FREE and find the best child care including babysitters, nannies, day care centers, back up care and after school care.
Hey Everyone! Sorry for the late post, today is my birthday so it's
been a crazy morning for me with everyone contacting me to wish me a Happy 30th Birthday! (I can't believe I'm 30!)
Anyway, I found out about a new website what gives free samples called SampleSource.com. Their concept is "Try Before You Buy."
This is pretty cool because you can try out something for free before spending the money and not ending up disliking the product and wasting your money. Right now I'm waiting on several dental product samples to arrive in the mail.
You guys should check it out!
Sign up for Plink today, make any purchase at Chipotle by Sunday, 8/18 11:59 EST, and they'll give you 1,000 Plink Points - enough to redeem for a $10 Gift Card of your choice at places like Amazon.com, iTunes, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Starbucks and more! Join today!
On my lunch break today at work, I decided to go home and found on my door a tag from UPS that I received a package and they left it at my leasing office. I thought it was going to be a product test I've been waiting for but no, it's a gift from L'OREAL for doing a survey with them back in June or July.
After looking inside the package I just can't believe my eyes all the great products L'OREAL gave me for free and they're expensive full size products at that! If you're not a panelist with L'Oreal you're really missing out!
Here is what I got:
1. Lancôme Visionnaire- Amazon price $119.99
2. KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner- Amazon price $24.47
3. Lancôme Color Design- Amazon price $28.99
4. Lancôme Artliner- Amazon price $24.50
5. Lancôme Savon Fraichelle- Amazon price $34.95
6. KIEL'S Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser- Amazon price $24.99
7. VICHY Sunscreen Lotion- Amazon price $34.84
8. Lancôme Hypnose Star- Amazon price $32.00
Total price- $324.73 of FREE BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!
If you'd like to also be a panelist with L'OREAL, click here.
I can't wait to start using my free products and I just may start writing reviews about them on my other blog!
Click here to join other product testing companies.
Have a great weekend!!!!
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge