Something old. Something new. Everything FREE! "Listia is like Ebay, except everything is free..."
How It Works:
1) Declutter - Sell all the stuff you don't use - from DVDs to clothing to toys, for free!
2) Earn Credits - Rack up credits when others win your auction listings.
3) Reward Yourself - Discover and get stuff you'll love from other members or the Listia Rewards Store!
Sign up now, it's free!
Disclosure- This post contains affiliate links.
You know me, I'm always on the hunt to find different ways to make extra money. So when I find new money making opportunities, I make sure to share it with you all.
Last week, Raise.com contacted me to join their current campaign over on my other blog called Give Yourself a Raise. Since I've never heard of them before, I went on their website to take a look.
Have you ever had unwanted gift cards and never knew what to do with them?
Well Raise.com is a marketplace where you can sell your gift cards and also purchase discounted gift cards.
Here's how Raise.com works,
It can be very hard for moms to go back to school if they can’t afford it. Luckily, there are many different options for moms who are financially strapped but need to further their education. It’s important for each mother wanting to go back to school to keep in mind that this decision will give their children as well as themselves a better future and more opportunities down the road.
The Holiday Season is here and guess what that means....SHOPPING!
You know what would be nice? Getting paid to shop. Well you actually can!
Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. Currently they offer cash back at over 1500 stores!
Online stores pays Ebates a commission when you shop their stores and Ebates splits the commission with you!
So start saving on your holiday shopping and have more money in your pockets! Sign up today!
Good Morning Everyone! If you enjoy saving money, check out these companies below that offers ways to save money! Enjoy!
1. Cashback Moms- Get paid to take surveys at Cashback Moms. Plus get free samples, coupons, sweepstakes, dining coupons and more!
2. Blood Sweat and Cheers- Free daily email that finds the most fun and active stuff to do with friends.
3. Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter- Join 10 million savvy travellers and get the Dunhill Travel Deals Newsletter and receive savings of up to 70% on Vacations, Cruises, Airfare and more.
4. Amazon Local- Save up to 75% on local restaurants, spas, entertainment, and more. Subscribe and we'll send you amazing deals.
5. GoFreebies- Has hundreds of links to free stuff online.
6. MyPoints- Earn points to redeem for gift cards from over 75 top retailers, restaurants and travel partners.
7. Ebates- Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. Currently they offer cash back at over 1500 stores.
8. Everyday Family- Full Registration offers users a number of different free baby samples, offers and coupons from name brand advertisers.
9. Quality Health Survey- Be heard, take their health survey!
10. Care.com- Register for FREE and find the best child care including babysitters, nannies, day care centers, back up care and after school care.
Saving money is the most crucial part of financial planning. One piece of advice that every expert would give is save money for the rainy days. Money is one of the most unpredictable elements and you never know when you will run out of it. But yes, if you are able to stick to a preset financial budget you can jolly well expect to sail through both personal and global economic crises. Being a bit conscientious with your finances will also help you in meeting sudden expenses as well. If you aren't exactly a financial expert and are concerned that you won't be able to come up with effective ways of saving money then you are wrong. Follow the tips provided below and see how easy it is to save your bucks by following a few simple steps:
Hey Everyone! Sorry for the late post, today is my birthday so it's
been a crazy morning for me with everyone contacting me to wish me a Happy 30th Birthday! (I can't believe I'm 30!)
Anyway, I found out about a new website what gives free samples called SampleSource.com. Their concept is "Try Before You Buy."
This is pretty cool because you can try out something for free before spending the money and not ending up disliking the product and wasting your money. Right now I'm waiting on several dental product samples to arrive in the mail.
You guys should check it out!
Sign up for Plink today, make any purchase at Chipotle by Sunday, 8/18 11:59 EST, and they'll give you 1,000 Plink Points - enough to redeem for a $10 Gift Card of your choice at places like Amazon.com, iTunes, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Starbucks and more! Join today!
I'm Louida from Atlanta, Georgia and I'm a mother of two daughters, and a full-time blogger/influencer.
I love helping others learn how to start working from home online free to help supplement their current income.
I also blog at Productreviewmom.com
Subscribe to newsletter
Grab my Badge